Are you planning a trip to Dubai?
But, don’t know how to apply for Dubai visa?
This article has got you covered with all that you need to know about Dubai visas and how to apply for the same.
Tourism and Employment are some of the significant reasons for people visiting Dubai. Furthermore, if you’re looking to visit Dubai, you’ll have to apply for different Visa types as per your purpose of visit. Indians who are looking to travel to Dubai must apply for a Dubai visa before travelling. Recently, Dubai has facilitated a visa on arrival for Indian citizens who have a valid US/UK/Schengen tourist visa.
There are five types of Visa depending on the purpose and duration of your stay.
- Visit Visa
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Transit Visa for 96-hours
- Multi-Entry Long Term Visa
Furthermore, if you’re looking to apply for a Dubai Tourist visa, then you must check out all the different types of tourist visas provided by the UAE government and apply for the one as per your requirement.
You can opt for a 14-day tourist visa or a 30-day tourist visa, depending on how long you will stay. You can also opt for a multiple entry visa if you’re looking to travel to the city on various occasions in a particular period of time. The UAE government also issues 96 hours transit visa and 90 days tourist visa.
What are the steps to apply for a Dubai Visa online?
- Apply for a Dubai Visa Online and fill in the required information.
- Submit all the required documents as requested by the website.
- Wait until the papers are being processed
- The E- Visa is then delivered to your email id.
What is the eligibility for getting a Dubai Tourist Visa?
- The candidate must have a valid Indian passport.
- The passport must have a validity of at least six months with a minimum of 2 blank pages.
- The candidate must have a confirmed return flight ticket to his/her home country.
- The candidate must have sufficient funds to cover the expenses during their stay in Dubai
- The candidate must not have any criminal background.
What are the required documents for the Dubai visa application?
The required Dubai travel documents for the visa application are –
- A scanned colour copy of the first and last page of your passport.
- A scanned colour photograph with white background.
- A scanned colour copy of your pan card.