Are you planning to visit Dubai? If yes, then you must have a little knowledge about that country. Dubai has grown to become one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. There are travellers, who come from different parts of the world to visit Dubai and enjoy the country’s hospitality, which is quite commendable. Dubai is a major Metropolitan area with a mix of things to do and see.
Located in the UAE, Dubai is famous as a Cultural Centre and a haven for some of the world’s most luxurious shopping malls, gorgeous architecture, hotels and amazing golf courses. It is also known for its Sandy beaches. Dubai is a great place, famous for its incredible nightlife and entertainment. There are great local markets, shopping malls and fine restaurants. The city has a mix of an old and new architecture. It’s no need to mention that Burj Khalifa is one of the tallest buildings in the world and has an amazing view from the top.
Dubai Visa Process for Indians
If you intend to visit Dubai, you must have a valid Dubai visa to enter or travel within this country. There are several ways to obtain a Dubai visa including an online Dubai visa. Let’s look at the steps needed to apply for a Dubai visa.
Unavoidable and Must Have Documents to Apply for Dubai Visa
1. Original passport’s coloured copy. It should be valid for at least 6 months after you reach Dubai.
2. Must have 2 passport-size photographs. The background should be white.
3. Visa application form, be it online or offline.
4. A copy of the flight ticket for both to and from.
5. Provide financial statements as proof for the past six months.
6. Must have travel insurance for Dubai ( in case of any medical emergency, cancellation of the trip, missed flight or loss of luggage. Having a travel policy can help you in any kind of financial crisis).
Simple Steps to Apply Visa for Dubai
1. You can get an online Dubai visa application form from the website www.applydubaivisa.in.
2. Dubai visa application form with all the necessary details.
3. Upload all the significant documents and submit them with the visa application form.
5. Make the final payment for the application after you apply for the Dubai Visa.
6. Be present at the embassy on the book slots with the necessary documents.
Generally, the Dubai Visa Process takes around 3 to 5 working days.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Dubai provide visas on arrival to Indian nationals?
Yes, Indian nationals are eligible for a visa on arrival in this Arab country. The must-have condition is that the foreigner should have no legal issues and they should provide a travel insurance policy and visit details.
2. Is the Dubai Visa substantial in different Emirates?
Dubai Tourist Visa is substantial for Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah.
3. How much time will it require to get a Dubai visa?
The Dubai Visa Process takes 3 to 5 working days. Express Dubai Visa takes 24 to 48 hours.
4. Is the UAE Visa substantial for single or various entries?
There are different kinds of visas accessible, relying upon the motive behind your visit. Visa for a time of 14 days (single entry) and 30 days (multiple entries).